Wednesday, February 3, 2010

7 Day Diet Day 5

Skipped a couple of days. Not on the diet but on posting here like I should have been. Of course the diet basically left me with no energy to do anything more than lay around and daydream about what I wasn't eating.

Actually, this diet sucks. Cabbage sucks. Bananas suck. No coffee sucks. This diet makes everything suck because the cabbage soup diet sucks the life out of everything including me.

The folks I work out with are all raving about this diet. I don't know how they're doing it. I nearly passed out trying to work out on a mostly empty stomach. Not a good idea. But I couldn't suck down any of the food.

My co-workers are actually taking pity on me and offering me food. Which is why me and the diet are having a falling out. My falling out came in the form of a chicken breast and some forbidden fries on Monday and a turkey, bean sprout, and rye sandwich on Tuesday. Today hasn't been so bad since it's steak and tomatoes.

I did chuck the soup though. Actually I gave it to my mom who actually likes it. Blech. I'll be glad when Saturday rolls around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be rude. Seriously, nothing posted on here is worth insulting others or being needlessly offensive.