Saturday, January 9, 2010

Couch Bound

In an effort to force myself to rest, I am devoting today to reading both physical books and online comics. For physical books I have: A Dirty Job by Christopher Moore and Vampire Hunter D: Twin Shadowed Knight by Hideyuki Kikuchi.

For online comics, I reading through the archives of: Anders Loves Maria , DAR(which just ended), and Lulu Eightball.

I hate forced laying around. It's one thing if I want to sprawl on the couch and watch terrible tv and fiddle about online but it's another when I just don't feel well enough to do anything but lay around. Then I notice all of the things that I need to do like mopping the floor, sweeping out the corners, cleaning out the fridge, wiping down the tub, and finding homes for a variety of books. But I don't even feel like trying to sit up let alone do housework.

I hate to think what Kim and Aggie would think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be rude. Seriously, nothing posted on here is worth insulting others or being needlessly offensive.