Tuesday, January 5, 2010

This is going to be fun

I'm now wheezing. Joy.

I did manage to make it through a full day of work but it took two doses of Theraflu to keep me from just curling up in a corner and going to sleep.

Illness is so not conducive to weight loss. Everything tastes awful and phlegmy so I tend to want salty or extremely flavorful. I also don't want to chew a lot or have anything that scratches my throat. Except for the deliciously salty pretzels. I couldn't resist those.

Had the usual breakfast of cereal, turkey bacon, and apples. Lunch was brown rice and lentils. Specifically, microwavable brown rice and delicious Madras Lentils from Tasty Bite. Wholly vegetarian and very deliciously. Luckily, I didn't let the husband's hatred of lentil soup stop me from trying these.

Snacks were a cup of pineapple and the aforementioned pretzels. Plus a nibble or two of left over candy canes.

Dinner is Progresso chicken and rotini soup and more turkey sloppy joe. No bread since it has succumbed to mold. Sheritha would at least applaud that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be rude. Seriously, nothing posted on here is worth insulting others or being needlessly offensive.