Friday, January 1, 2010

Welcome To Squishy Land

Tis the day of resolutions. I want to say that I'm not going to give in to free-floating pressure and make a bunch of promises that I won't keep but I do want 2010 to be a better year. I want to do better with my diet/exercise plan. I want to save more money and maybe go on a cruise or something this summer. I want to look into buying a house now that a rowhome won't set us back $400,000.

So, I guess. in the most general way, those are my 'resolutions'. Or goals.

Of course, I'm getting off to a wonderful start with the diet part since my breakfast consisted of a big cup of tea with cold medicine, a bowl of boxed soup (mmmm....salty deliciousness), and an orange.

In my defense, I woke up achy and with a sore throat and the salt helps that. The bad thing is that I still have a piece of cake left over from my Last Day party at work. And when I don't feel well, it's harder to resist the siren call of sugar. Maybe the husband will eat it.

On the upside, if I keep seeing commercials for Newsmax featuring Sarah Palin, I'll lose my appetite

1 comment:

  1. I think that an orange is very healthy and a good start- it is better than my breakfast of coffee and Tylenol. :)

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be rude. Seriously, nothing posted on here is worth insulting others or being needlessly offensive.