Sunday, January 3, 2010

What Were We Talking About Again?

In my previous book-phoria, I neglected the originial purpose of this thing: the diet.
Today has been so-so diet wise. Breakfast was 3 pieces of turkey bacon, cereal with soy milk, and some pineapple and coffee. Lunch was a big bowl of peas and brown rice and some of my mom's turkey sloppy joe. My mom is a benign diet-killer. She doesn't mean it and she always has food to share because she still hasn't quite mastered cooking for one. But at least this was turkey rather than beef.

Dinner is whole wheat spaghetti with ground turkey and peppers. Not Sheritha approved but delicious. I'm going to be optimistic and say no desert.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be rude. Seriously, nothing posted on here is worth insulting others or being needlessly offensive.