Sunday, January 3, 2010

MMmmmm...Books

Thanks to my generous co-worker, I now have a several new books to find homes for. The Borders at Marley Station is closing so I really got to put the gift card to work. I got:

Sense and Sensibility and Sea Monsters
The Man's Book (for the husband)
A Dirty Job by Christopher Moore
Pets Who Want to Kill Themselves
Vampire Hunter D Volume 13
The Devil In The White City
Black is The New White by Paul Mooney
Cranioklepty by Colin Dickey
Spicy But Sweet
Love Machine
The last two are yaoi cause sometimes you just need some prettily-drawn man on man action.
Go Books!

1 comment:

  1. The Paul Mooney book is a quick, but enjoyable read. I recommend it. The Man's Book is also useful for women, too.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be rude. Seriously, nothing posted on here is worth insulting others or being needlessly offensive.